Sunday, April 10, 2016

Student of the Month Story

who- Claire cabler

what- Student of the Month

Where- James Bowie high School

When- March 2016

Why- Interview how they feel about the award

How- asked them questions, they answered


first paragraph

        Claire Cabler was named student of the month at James Bowie High school for the month of March 2016. In her Interview with us, she explains how she accomplished the goals she set for herself to become this role as a student.

nut graf

         Student of the month is a bog goal for a lot of the students here at James Bowie High School. To become student of the month students had to submit and application along with an essay and then the submissions were narrowed down to 2 students and later voted on by teachers and students.


Body

       Receiving the student of the month award was a big accomplishment for Claire. Cabler says, "I am excited to be able to help the people around me."

       Claire's teachers were very proud of her accomplishments and becoming student of the month. Teacher, Barbara Tilling, says, "Claire really applies herself in class and makes excellent grades. It was no surprise to me when I heard Claire got this award."

        There were many applications submitted for this months award. A total of 289 students applied for this spot. Best friend of Cabler states, "Although I didn't make it to the final cut, I am very proud of her and I know she will make great decisions"

         Not only is Claire a straight A student, she is also into a lot of community service. "I have been doing community service for a while now and plan to keep doing it." Cabler states, "I love to help the people around me".

          Taking on the role of student of the month is a big deal and a lot of hard work. Cabler says, "I hope this award will take to far in life and push me to work harder."

        

No comments:

Post a Comment