Tuesday, September 1, 2015


First Day Photos



(photo of me choice) 
I chose to take this picture because i really liked how the lines one the picnic table lead to the plants in the background. Also the poles at the end of the table added a really nice balance for the plants and really brought the picture together in my opinion.I enjoy taking pictures like this because i love focusing on one maine thing in the pictures and have something lead to that object but also including other things in the picture so its not too boring.
(Photo with teammate in it)
 (Photo with living thing)
This picture is definitely one of my favorites because i love how the small amount of pink on the leaf just adds a perfect burst of color. I also really like how this is just focused on the one leaf and all the other leafs and plants in the background are there but they are not focused. These are the kinds of pictures that i usually take because it is beautiful but simple at the same time.
(photo to remember first day)

No comments:

Post a Comment