Thursday, September 24, 2015

Academics and Community Service

My favorite photo was the photo called "Drop the Bass" this picture was a picture of a girl dropping food coloring into what looks like a liquid with food coloring and the liquid is splattering and the camera captured the liquid splattering at just the right time and it looks really cool.

1. I chose this photo because I really liked how focused and clear the camera was with the liquid that is in the air.Anther resin I chose this was because every time I look at it, I wonder what made the substance explode and fly up in the air.

2. The rule of photography that is evident in this photo is balance because the splatter is directly in the center of the frame, making the photo balanced.




1. I think I would take most of my pictures in classrooms like a biology classroom or a math classroom maybe. I would take pictures in these rooms because in biology they could be doing a lab or something exciting like that and in math they could be doing and intricate equation that looks cool.

2. A classroom I would probably visit would be a biology or math room, like I said above, and take pictures of what they are doing.

3. As the photographer, I would take pictures of the students hands writing the notes and different angle of them doing work or I would take pictures of the teacher teaching and maybe the students laughing if the teacher made them laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment